Important Links: Original Podcast
Kai’s part begins at 16:30.
- Twins: Hey guys, welcome back to the Twin Talk podcast. Today, we have a special guest joining us for this half of the episode and it’s Kai Bradbury. How are you doing today Kai?
- Kai: I’m very good thanks, thanks for having me on. I’m like pretending that there’s a microphone. Like we’re in studio.
- Twins: So, Kai is a Vancouver actor and he most recently has been on the Freeform show, Motherland: Fort Salem. Did I say all that right?
- Kai: That is correct, all of this is true.
- Twins: Um and he was recently on, I think a CW show, and um Supernatural, like a bunch of stuff. But, you’ve kind of broken out on this, this recent credit on your resume.
- Kai: Hm, Yeah. It’s definitely kind of a larger scale thing I’ve done in film so far and It was, It was a gift. The whole cast and crew is, is a big family and there’s so much love on that set. So yeah, very happy for it!
- Twins: And you guys just got renewed for Season 2?
- Kai: Yes, Yeah!
- Twins: Very excited to talk about potential, not plot lines. You probably don’t know anything yet but what you hope for season 2? Have you gotten any word about when you’re going to start shooting again?