Welcome to Kai Bradbury Central, your exclusive and largest source based on rising actor, Kai Bradbury. He's most known for his roles as Vincent Ohata in Warigami and Gerit Buttonwood in Motherland: Fort Salem. We look to provide you with the latest images, videos, news and more based on Kai's career, keep checking in for all the new updates!
- Kai’s name translates to “Ocean” in Japanese.
- Kai was born on January 9, 1994.
- Kai is half-Japanese from his mother’s side and half-Scottish from his father’s side.
- Kai’s first main role was in Warigami (2019).
- He grew up speaking Japanese with his mother.
- Despite his short career, he’s already appeared in multiple projects for Netflix, Amazon, The CW, CBC and many more.
- His first project was Lucifer (S02E10), which was also his first Television Series and his first movie was Menendez: Blood Brothers (2017).
- Kai enjoys singing, dancing, theatre and painting apart from acting.