Welcome to the newly revamped Kai Bradbury Central, where we have just updated the site with a brand new theme, Creating Art [V2] made by the amazing Gemma over at Gratrix Designs. Of course with the new theme, we have a TON of new content and updates to go along with the beautiful new theme which I’ve listed all the changes below!
Of course with the new theme, I figured it was time to redo all the pages to make the site look completely new as we celebrate being online for 6 months already, with doing nothing but supporting Kai, who has been supportive of us since the very first day!
- Multimedia: was tweaked slightly to look more organized, although it virtually remained unchanged.
- Online: reorganized completely and added several new pages, updated the old pages and cleaned it up overall.
- Career: With Kai’s career growing with each new month that passes, we re-organized the page completely instead of having everything on one page it now shows a more in-depth look and each career page (with all the info on it) was updated to be even more in-depth.
- Kai Bradbury: Complete overhaul done on the page, added a longer biography (including career highlights), updated the facts, added more statistics, added even more pages (information/support) which dives deeper into information on Kai and the many ways you can support him.
- Press Archive: *NEW CONTENT ALL TOGETHER* The press archive will continuously be worked on but it will hold all of Kai’s interviews (video/magazine/online articles, etc) in one place from the start of his career to now.
This just highlights other minor changes, that doesn’t affect anything overall.
- Category icons added to the gallery.
- Affiliates redone and changed.
- Missing information added.
- Affiliates Application & Contact Form added.
- Information on all new projects added.
- Current Projects updated and better organized.